- What information we collect
- How we use that information
- How we may share that information
- How we may share that information
- How we protect your information and your choices regarding your personal information
We may post additional information if more details are needed to explain our privacy practices.
- Information we collect
- Information you give us
We receive and may store any information you enter on our websites or provide through our mobile applications. For example, we collect information from you when you create an account, make a payment or use any of our services. The information we collect from you may include the following: your name, your phone number, your e-mail address, your date of birth, your company details, and location information.
Some of our websites and mobile applications may collect certain information such as the type of mobile device you're using. To allow any application to identify your location, you must enable this functionality through your mobile device's settings to allow the use of technologies such as Wi-Fi, GPS signals, cell tower position, or other technologies. Waya has no control over your device's settings.
HOW WE USE THE INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We use the information we collect for the following:
- fulfilling orders and requests for services or information;
- processing payments, money transfers and making settlements as well as tracking and confirming online payments/orders;
- marketing and advertising products and services;
- conducting research and analysis;
- establishing and managing your accounts with us;
- communicating things like special events, promotions and surveys;
- facilitating interactions with Waya and others, such as enabling you to e-mail a link to a friend;
- operating, evaluating and improving our business.
We will retain your information for as long as your account is active or as needed to provide our services, comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreement.
HOW WE SHARE THE INFORMATION WE COLLECT
Waya does not sell, rent or trade your personal information to third parties. Waya may share your information with partner merchants to facilitate the delivery of a service. We may share your information with partners to perform services on our behalf such as:
- updating customer accounts when a payment is done;
- scheduling and performing services;
- fulfilling subscription services;
- sharing information for identity verification;
- in certain cases, we may be required to share personal information in response to a regulation, court order or subpoena.
We may also share information when we believe it's necessary to comply with the law. We may also share information to respond to a government request or when we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property or safety of Waya, our customers, or others; to prevent harm or loss; or in connection with an investigation of suspected or actual unlawful activity.
HOW WE PROTECT THE INFORMATION WE COLLECT
Waya uses reasonable security measures to protect the confidentiality of personal information under our control and appropriately limit access to it.
Waya cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to us and you do so at your own risk. We use a variety of information security measures to protect your online transactions with us. Our website uses encryption technology, such as Secure Sockets Layer (SSL), to protect your personal information during data transport. SSL protects information you submit via our websites such as ordering information, including your name, email address and credit card number.
YOUR CHOICES REGARDING THE INFORMATION WE COLLECT
You may choose to:
- update and correct your personal information
- cancel your account or request that we no longer use your information to provide you services